Friday, February 4, 2011

MHS/Movie Theater

  I haven't decided on where I would like to go for this project. One choice is to go back to my old high school and observe a Senior Seminar course. Like most high school courses the class is selected at random, so the type of people range. I did take this course in high school but each teacher runs the class differently and I would not be with my old teacher. I want to see how different the class is compared to mine because it is a a different teacher, but also a different grade. I would like to see how well this class is handling this course. Also how they handle the teacher as well.
  The second place I would looking at is a movie theater. Everyone loves movies and so many different people go to them. I spend a lot of time at the movies and while I am waiting for my movie to start I like to listen to people and hear what they say about the movie they have just seen. I would like to see how different people act when they are at the movies not just getting food and tickets but in the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment